Connect with 19,000+ Utility Industry Professionals
The Utility Expo - an all-inclusive trade exhibition highlighting every facet of the utility industry and touts connecting buyers and sellers for more than 50 years.
The Utility Expo offers manufacturers and service providers an unparalleled opportunity to develop customer relationships and demonstrate your latest innovations to your most important audience. In addition, 30+ acres of indoor and outdoor exhibits and thousands of the latest equipment innovations attract more than 20,000 highly qualified professionals to The Utility Expo.
- Buyers with purchasing power — 80% recommend, specify, or make the final decision
- 2021 was the largest utility and construction show featuring indoor and outdoor exhibits with more than 900+ industry's leading suppliers on over 32+ acres
- The Utility Expo has been honored as the "Gold 100" Trade Show winning top honors as the largest biennial exhibition.
- Showcasing innovation and providing solutions for over 50 years
Make more customer connections than ever before
Our Show Management team provides various marketing opportunities before, during, and after the show to help you create the most impactful exhibition experience possible. They'll provide access to the data you need to help you in the planning stages and work throughout the event to drive traffic to your booth. With their help, you'll have the following opportunities:
- FREE New Product Promotion: Showcase your new technology to thousands of attendees before the show.
- FREE Demo Listing: List your demonstration agenda on the Demo Scheduler and be promoted to registered and prospective attendees before and during the show.
- FREE Customized Email, Banners, and Social Posts: Use free email templates, banners, and social posts to inform your customers and prospects that you'll be at The Utility Expo.
Who Attends The Utility Expo?
- Among the 19,000+ professionals who attend The Utility Expo are field operations personnel, fleet managers, engineers, and executives from various utility industries, including electric, stormwater/wastewater, gas, telecom/cable, and more.
- 97% of attendees rate The Utility Expo as Good to Excellent
- 8 in 10 attendees have a role in the purchasing decision
- Over 70% of companies plan to purchase as a result of attending
See how the percentages break down in the charts below.