Become an Exhibitor
As an exhibitor at The Utility Expo, your return on investment is our main priority. We've come up with cost-effective options that leave you with industry connections, new prospects, and much more.
Interested in exhibiting?
Please submit a request for further information, or contact us at email@example.com.
Included in your exhibit space cost:
- Pipe & Drape Package – Standard/Inline booths will be furnished at no charge with 8-foot high drape background and 3-foot high drape partitions. Due to the nature of peninsula, perimeter, and island booths, they will not be furnished with black drapes or drape partitions.
- Perimeter Security of exhibit areas.
- Exhibitor Marketing Kit: Includes direct postcards with postage to 2,000 customers, customizable email campaigns, show logo/web banners, new product/technologies web page, and media relations support.
- Reduced rate badges for booth personnel.
Not included in your exhibit space cost:
- Material Handling
- General Cleaning of exhibit space
- Furnishings or carpet
- Lead Retrieval
- Electrical or other utilities
- Internet services
PRODUCT CONCENTRATION AREAS
The Utility Expo 2021 product concentration areas have been set!
The following product groups were used to determine space allocation for both indoor and outdoor exhibitors based on the category selection on the exhibitor space application:
- Associations & Organizations
- Business Solutions
- Earthmoving Equipment & Material Handling
- Engines, Components & Electronics
- Hauling Equipment
- Infrastructure Support
- Jobsite Applications & Solutions
- Lifting (Aerial & Cranes)
- Safety & Traffic
- Transmission & Distribution System Components
- Underground Construction
- Vegetations Management & Land Clearing
The goal of product concentration areas is to make it easier for attendees to locate products or services they seek. You can view a full list of the product that fit under each category here.
Don’t see one of your products on this list? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request your products to be added.
SPACE ASSIGNMENT QUESTIONS?
For questions specific to the priority assignment process, please contact The Utility Expo Customer Service at (866)-236-0442 or email email@example.com.