Health & Safety Commitment
Your health and safety is our top priority. The Kentucky Exposition Center (KEC) has announced new COVID-19 guidelines as of June 12, 2021.
Here is what you can expect at the show:
- Masks are not required for vaccinated show participants.
- Social distancing requirements have been removed.
- The KEC is a Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR Certified facility and will continue to uphold those high standards for facility cleanliness, extra cleaning protocols for high-traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces, and proper ventilation.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the show.
- The aisles in indoor space will be wider than in previous years.
- To reduce crowding around registration areas, we encourage attendees to pick up their name badges early and/or take advantage of remote badge pickup at the airport and outdoor locations at the show.
- The Utility Expo is committed to maintaining a safe environment for all, including our safety policies related to equipment demonstrations.
We will continue to follow the guidelines of the CDC, the State of Kentucky and KEC to ensure a safe experience for all show participants, and we are prepared to implement new guidelines and protocols as required at the time of the show.
Updated June 17, 2021